Personal information collected by IFF, and purpose and reason of such collection of personal information
1. Purpose of use
- To operate, improve, personalize the Site
- Communicate with you regarding User Account and Site updates
- Information related to the Site
- To send you more relevant educational content and marketing/advertising information from IFF or on behalf of IFF partners
- Development and research of new services
- Provision of notification relating to questionnaires, events and the like to users and provision of information to users via emails
- Coordination with third party institutions (Ministry of Health, and the like)
- For system administration and to report aggregated statistical information about browsing patterns and actions which do not identify any individual
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Please be assured that the personal information collected, used or disclosed for these purposes IFF will protect it as required under the relevant Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011) and other relevant legislation. In the event a data intermediary is used, the personal information disclosed to them is held with the same security and confidentiality measures and protocols that IFF have.
2. Information to be collected
- Personal information and information related to Users' Accounts: IFF will collect your personal information related to your accounts with IFF, such as the name (first and surname), email address, other professional information, e.g. Specialty and profession, phone number (including mobile), address, job title and other information necessary to register as a User on the Site. IFF may also collect any generated content that you may upload to the Site ("User-Generated Content" or "UGC").
- Advertisers: IFF do not control the practices of the advertisers on their sites. When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you away from our Site to third-party websites, you will be subject to that party's privacy policies.
- Information related to the status of use: IFF will collect information related to the devices you use for accessing the Site and/or Service as well as information from such devices. This includes IP address, type of browser and device, web pages that you visited prior to accessing IFF's site, and personal identification information related to the devices being used. Furthermore, there may be cases where the devices being used (depending on the setting) may transmit position information to the Site.
3. Parties with whom IFF may share/disclose personal information
IFF may in certain cases share/disclose personal information with others as described below.
- Advertisers: When you are exposed to an advertisement through the Services on the Site, IFF may provide your personal information (such as name, specialty, and country of residence) and information about your engagement with the Services (e.g., whether you viewed, interacted with or requested information about promotional content) to advertisers and their agents or potential advertisers and their agents. Additionally, when you become a registered user of the Services, we may provide your personal information to potential advertisers and their agents. We will NEVER provide these Advertisers with your personal contact information such as email, phone number or mailing address without your consent.
4. Possibility of disclosure of information
IFF may disclose your personal information to a third party (a) when it is necessary to observe laws and ordinances, (b) when it is necessary to protect a person from death or serious bodily injury, (c) when it is necessary to prevent acts of fraud or abuse against IFF or Users, (d) when it is necessary to protect the ownership of IFF (e) when an order is issued by the government or court, (f) when it is necessary to improve public health and promote the sound growth of children, (g) when the information is used as statistical information in which personal information cannot be identified, (h) when the consent of Users has been obtained, or (i) when IFF otherwise determines that the disclosure of information is reasonably necessary.
5. Transfer of personal information overseas
6. Management method of your personal information
IFF will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely protect your personal information. Furthermore, IFF will continuously exert efforts to develop functions to safely maintain your personal information provided, however, that IFF does not warrant complete security, and will not be liable in any way for any damage caused by the vulnerability of security.
7. Access, Retention and deletion of personal information
8. Contacting you
If you wish IFF to correct, amend or delete your information acquired by IFF, or if you have any inquiries or concerns concerning IFF, the Site, Services or privacy, please send your message to enquiry.
11. Grievance Officer
Following the relevant Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011) made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Indian Fharma Fair
Address: 977/ F-5, SGM-1, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) - 200105
Contact: +91- 9971516888, 8920619126
12. Governing Law